EUROTEC FassadenClip Rhombus (50/200 pcs.) - invisible fixings for cladding
Facadeclip for Rhombus profiles
For use with the most common facade profiles
- Optimised rear ventilation due to constructional wood protection
- Hidden fixing
- Formation of fixed points and sliding points
- Easy to assemble
Using the clip creates a joint dimension of 6 mm. The clip was designed so that it does not rest flat on the substructure, instead it elevates the boards by 4 mm from the substructure. The constructional wood protection allows for rear ventilation of the facade, which is not the case with any of the usual products. Rear ventilation results in better drying when the facade is exposed to rain, and water can run off between the clip and substructure.
The constructional measures increase the facade’s service life.
Properties Rhombus Profiles
- Dimensional stability must be provided for wood
- Low to moderate gross density
- Low swelling and shrinkage
- Suitable for wood that is low in tannin
* incl. screws